Get ready with me! (Video)
After so many 'Get Ready With Me' Insta-Stories, I decided to finally just film a video. This was honestly the first start-to-finish finish tutorial I ever filmed, and I was super nervous. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it!
Let me know what you think. Should I film more complete tutorials for the blog? Or do you prefer written content? Leave me a comment below :)
- Milk Makeup: Cooling Water
- Milk Makeup: Blur Stick
- IT Cosmetics: Your skin but better CC+ Cream (Shade: Light)
- Nars: Soft Matte Complete Concealer (Shade Light 2.75 - Cannelle)
- Maybelline: Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles (Shade: Light)
- Laura Mercier: Secret Brightening Powder
- Milk Makeup: Matte Bronzer
- Glossier: Cloud Paint (Shade: Dusk)
- TooFaced: "Natural Eyes" & "Natural Matte Palettes
- Glossier: BoyBrow (Shade: Clear & Black)
- Marc Jacobs: Brow Wow Defining Longwear Pencil
- Kevyn Aucoin Lash Curler
- L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Waterproof Mascara
- Mac: Soft & Gentle
- YSL Rouge Volupté Shine (Sorry, I can't find the shade! It's the brown/nude one!
- Mac Fix +
You can purchase any and all Glossier products I used on my rep page! Get 20% off your first purchase & free shipping!